The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• While Rafael Nadal is busy eluding ... something (see the video above), his family is feuding with its local soccer team in Mallorca.
• Nadal and Andy Murray would prefer more standardization of tournament balls.
• You try returning Ivo Karlovic's serve.
• A closer look at Aussie Matt Ebden, who's had himself quite a week in Shanghai.
• Transcript from Murray's entertaining press conference in Shanghai on Thursday.
• Rafa doesn't like playing in the U.K. because of the onerous tax laws.
• Kei Nishikori, a.k.a. Project 45, will become the highest-ranked Japanese male in ATP history Monday, and in Shangai he made his first Masters 1000 semifinal. PlayStation 3s, Cup Noodles and a Uniqlo shopping spree for all! • Non-tennis: Jonathan Franzen, author of The Corrections, says his good buddy David Foster Wallace fabricated parts of one of his most famous essays.