The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• In case you missed the battle for the future of British tennis, here's what happened when Laura Robson and Heather Watson played each other for the first time. The article is particularly interesting for Nick Bollettieri's 180-degree flip on grunting.
• If Petra Kvitova plays with confidence, there may be no stopping her.
• Caroline Wozniacki claimed some players grunt on purpose. But Tennis.com's Jonathan Scott issues a plea to move past the non-issue, saying Wozniacki's ill-timed shot at grunters detracts from real news.
• In light of Maria Sharapova's withdrawal from Istanbul, check out USA Today's gallery of Sharapova over the years.
• Jon Wertheim's weekly mailbag, featuring Roger Federer, Serena Williams and an update on Paul Henri Mathieu.
• Catching up with proud University of Georgia alum John Isner.
• A look at the current state of the Battle for London.
• Congrats to the girls from Edina High School in Edina, Minn., who won their 15th consecutive Class AA state championship. • Non-tennis: SI.com's new Photo Tumblr blog collects great shots from the SI photo vault. Bookmark it. (Disclaimer: Shameless homer plug.)