Daily Bagel: Year-end WTA grades
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Tom Perotta gives year-end grades to the WTA.
• Moet & Chandon has signed a three-year deal to become the official champagne of the ATP Tour. Because nothing says "We are the sport of the people!" like having an official champagne.
• I still don't understand the two z's, but here's a look at the marketability of "Wozzilroy."
• Peter Bodo has some strong opinions about Alex Bogomolov Jr.'s decision to play for Russia.
• Andre Agassi went as Mr. T for Halloween.