Daily Bagel: Bartoli gets a new sponsor
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Marion Bartoli has signed with Lotto. At least for now.
• Andre Agassi's charter schools have secured funding in perpetuity.
• The Tennis Integrity Unit denies the existence of a "black list."
• SI.com's Jon Wertheim talks all things WTA in this week's mailbag.
• Peter Bodo on the importance (or not) of statistics in tennis.
• Some people actually like the shrieking. • Non-tennis: "Movember" has rolled around, where men grow facial hair to raise money and awareness for cancers that affect men. A few SI.com colleagues have formed a team -- donations welcome.