Brooklyn "Ducker" makes an appearance, Serena Williams apologizes to Venus and Andrea Petkovic defines the word "awkward." Here's the best from the Twitterverse in the last week.
Tweet of the Week: Tweeter @crystaleyesd playfully reminded everyone that Roger Federer has only one title in 2011.
Best of the Rest
10. Better late than never: Please note the date stamp.
9. Aaron Rodgers would be proud: The Discount Double Check, coming to a tennis court near you.
8. Quack: Brooklyn Ducker, I mean Decker, gets into the Halloween spirit.
7. It's a dog's life: Andy Murray's dog, Maggie, doesn't look too pleased.
6. Too late to apologize: Serena confesses to some baby sister hijinks.
5. This joke is too easy: Boris just can't keep up with the Kardashians.
4. Having the fun of her life: I know that's not the proper saying, but it should be. It's adorable. (Sorana Cirstea is practicing for the Romanian version of Dancing With the Stars.)
3. What a homer: Stan Wawrinka's obsession with Homer Simpson finds its way to Novak Djokovic's head.
2. I hope it's a nice collage: Andy Roddick takes a silent dig at Mariah Yeater, the young woman who claims Justin Bieber is the father of her child.
1. That awkward moment when...: You'd rather be anywhere but here. http://twitter.com/#!/andreapetkovic/status/130012115753906176