The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Andy Murray eventually winning a Grand Slam title in his career once seemed like a sure thing. Now, Matt Cronin isn't so sure.
• After losing to Murray in Paris, Andy Roddick will finish the season outside the top 10 for the first time since 2001.
• Daniela Hantuchova has revealed the cover of her 2012 calendar. Lookin' good, Daniela.
• Roger Federer gets Slated as "an emissary from the past to the future -- and from the future to the past."
• Steve Tignor says the Bercy organizers sounded the retreat on court speed.
• Check out little Li Na posing in bell bottoms. Too cute. • Non-tennis: Here's to hoping for a safe return for Washington Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos, who was kidnapped from his Venezuela home Wednesday night.