Serena Williams still leads the head-to-head series with Andy Roddick, Mardy Fish gives American youngster Ryan Harrison another Twitter etiquette lesson and a few universal truths are explored. Here's the best of the week from the Twitterverse.
Tweet of the Week: While running a search for Andy Murray's girlfriend, Kim Sears, @thedoublebagel discovers what many of us already knew: Kim Kardashian ruins everything.
Best of the Rest
10. The Michelin Man: Fish shows off the glamorous life of an athlete.
9. Stay in school: Bob Bryan finally realizes one of the world's great truths: Women are smarter.
8. Rivalry redefined: Novak Djokovic and Murray will do battle next week at the World Tour Finals. But they're still bros.
7. Tweet, or it didn't happen: So ... I guess Wimbledon mixed doubles champions Iveta Benesova and Jurgen Melzer are dating.
6. A mother's love: Judy Murray, always unbiased.
5. Mardy the Mentor strikes again: Fish will make sure Harrison learns how to tweet properly if it's the last thing he does. Maybe "Harry" will respond with a grammar pointer?
4. You're with me, Leather: Bethanie Mattek-Sands dabbles in some football commentary, with success.
3. Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.: Rebecca Marino lets her Canuck flag fly.
2.Taking a stand: Can't argue with Devin Britton's hashtag.
1. Never forget: Serena famously beat Roddick when they were kids. She won't let him forget it.