The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• In the above video, Rafael Nadal pranks 'Daveed' Ferrer, with marginal success.
• A good take on why people should stop whining about the Davis Cup format and leave it be.
• Peter Bodo looks at the history of Davis Cup and argues that we can't compare eras.
• Yes, Great Britain has a Fed Cup team (shock! horror!). And Judy Murray may be in line to coach it.
• This is unfortunate on all accounts: Flavia Pennetta's mother has been sentenced to one year in jail for the unintentional death of a worker on their family farm. (Note: The original article in Italian was run through Google Translate.)