The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• A profile of 13-year-old Tornado Ali Black, who wins for best sports name ever. The Florida native and her younger sister, Hurricane, already are being compared to the Williams sisters.
• Tennis Connected has some bold predictions on what the ATP top 10 will look like at the end of 2012.
• Matt Cronin looks back at Li Na's historic 2011.
• When I lined up overnight for Wimbledon tickets this year, my morning ritual included buying every British newspaper/tabloid on sale and reading the ridiculous headlines aloud to my friends, who would roll their eyes and scoff. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one entertained by them. Steve Tignor continues his "Keeping Tabs" series.
• More details have been revealed about the home-invasion robbery that may have derailed Anna Chakvetadze's career, with the possibility that the intruders remain on the loose. • Non-tennis: Members of the British Royal Navy learn they'll be home for Christmas and celebrate the way we all would: an All I Want for Christmas Is You lip-dub. It'll bring a smile to your face.