Daily Bagel: Best Davis Cup duos
By C.W. Sesno, SI.com
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Check out Johnny Mac and Pete Sampras in doubles action on the way to 1992 Davis Cup title against Switzerland. More importantly, what do I have to do to get one of those sweet warmup jackets at the 0:35 mark?
• Rafael Nadal clinched the Davis Cup for Spain. But one man can't win it all, so don't overlook the workhorse David Ferrer. Peter Bodo compares the Spanish duo to great Davis Cup tandems in history.
• Judy Murray will coach Britain's Fed Cup team. Congrats, JudMoo, just please don't stop tweeting.
• Steve Tignor continues his countdown of the greatest men's single seasons of all time. No. 3 is Novak Djokovic's 2011 and No. 2 is Roger Federer's 2006. See his picks for Nos. 10-2 here.
• This will go down as one of the finest men's seasons of the Open Era.
• Martina Hingis' camp denies the latest reports that the Swiss star will play for the Fed Cup team in February.
• John Newcombe thinks Roger Federer can reclaim the No. 1 ranking.
• More childhood pics! Bethanie Mattek-Sands has always been ahead of the fashion times. • Non-tennis: Albert Pujols got that A-Rod money today after agreeing to terms with the Angels for a 10-year deal reportedly in the $250-$260 million range. That's a whole lot of guacamole to throw at a 31-year-old.