It's the holiday season and you know what that means. Time with family, presents and, if you're Dinara Safina, power tools. Enjoy this holiday-themed selection of the week's best tweets.
Tweet of the Week: You know you're a bit obsessed with tennis when Jason Segel tweets a picture of himself and Kermit the Frog and your kneejerk reaction is to shout "tennis racket!" Not referring to myself here. Nope. Not at all.
Best of the Rest
10. Jumper, sweater, same difference: Much like Andy Roddick, Judy Murray dusted off her best tacky Christmas sweater to keep things festive.
9. Eight Crazy Nights: Jesse Levine invokes a classic to wish everyone a Happy Hanukkah.
8. Tattling terrier: Andy Murray's dog Maggie pops up on to Twitter to break some tragic news: Kim Sears' hair might not be 100% perfect at the moment. The horror!
7. Kids these days: They grow up so fast.
6. You mean those aren't the words?: Alla Kudryavtseva is loving Agnieszka's artistic license with the lyrics to Jingle Bells in the WTA's holiday video.
5. Puppies!: As I've said before, you include puppies in your tweet, you automatically make Tweets of the Week.
4. Tool Time: Dinara Safina, a drill, and a whole lot of time on her hands. If that stuff is from IKEA, Lord help her.
3. ZOMG: Boris Becker, once again, masters the art of tweeting.
2. Are you referring to yourself or the ring?: Congratulations to Mike Bryan who popped the question to girlfriend Lucille Williams in Hawaii this week.
1. Kids these days, redux: Andy Roddick's nephew sounds familiar. Check out the 1:57 mark in Andy Murray's BBC comedy sketch. "Um...no. Tennis isn't a job. Like, I play tennis. You go and you book a court for an hour and then what do you do the rest of the day?" https://twitter.com/#!/andyroddick/status/148809148727951360