He Said/She Said: Tweets of the Week
Rafa's got a brand new bag, Lindsay Davenport is restless and Laura Robson has a Wilson Phillips-related crisis. Here's the best of the week from the tennis Twitterverse.
Best of the Rest
10. Trying to tell us something: We get it, Caroline. You're dating Rory McIlroy. Trust us. We get it.
9. Tebow Time: Coco Vandeweghe reacts to the Denver Broncos' shocking overtime win over the Pittsburgh Steelers last weekend. Who knew Tim Tebow was a comedian?
8. Hold on: No, Laura Robson. You cannot get sick of Wilson Phillips. Try again, kiddo.
7. Oh, no she di'n't: Alla Kudryavtseva already took a pot shot at her fellow players, but insulting Beyonce's and Jay-Z's baby? Now she's taken it too far.
6. Casually dressed bridesmaid?: Did Serena Williams really crash a wedding in Melbourne? I wouldn't put it past her.
5. Teach me how to Dougie: With the resident WTA dancer, Andrea Petkovic, out of the Australian Open, let's throw some support behind Victoria Azarenka to unleash the Dougie in Melbourne.
4. Oh, baby!: Lindsay Davenport, who is pregnant with her third child, sounds like she's ready to pop.
3. Never forget: Mats Merkel, a regular hitting partner for Wozniacki, reminisces about Caro's tall tale about being attacked by a kangaroo last year.
2. The A-Team: Here's hoping Serena and Andy Roddick drive up to Melbourne Park in the van.
1. Sister support: There's just something poignant about this one. https://twitter.com/#!/serenawilliams/status/156470935107551232