He Said/She Said: U.S. Davis Cup fans in all shapes and sizes
Celebrating a big day in Davis Cup for the Americans, Rory McIlroy plays tennis and Andy Murray's dogs have separation anxiety. Here are the week's best from the tennis Twitterverse.
Tweet of the week: Tennis writer Bobby Chintapalli makes a keen observation about life after Anastasiya Yakimova's Fed Cup weekend, wherein she lost 6-0, 6-4 to Christina McHale and then came back the next day to take a set off Serena Williams.
Best of the Rest
10. Bring it on: Andy Roddick does some Stateside cheerleading.
9. Tennis 911: Serena Williams' hitting partner, Sascha Bajin, is a little worried about his boss.
8. Expert opinion: Two-time Grand Slam doubles champion Vania King weighs in on some doubles controversy.
7. WAG love: Brad Gilbert's wife, Kim, might be biased, but that doesn't mean she's wrong.
6. Trading places: Rory McIlroy has surprisingly good form on that forehand.
5. Puppy love: Never underestimate the love between a dog and his master.
4. Jeeves, turn this car around: Yeah, you might need those.
3. Stupid is as stupid does: Rafael Nadal's spokesman, Benito Perez-Barbadillo, had himself an understandably busy week.
2. Fair market valuation: Your Davis Cup hero, ladies and gentlemen.
1. Doubles of a different sort: Bob Bryan is on newborn-daddy duty this weekend, but that isn't stopping him from tracking his teammates. (Spoiler alert: Click the links for baby pics.)