The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The ladies of the WTA describe their perfect date. Raise your hand if you miss Andrea Petkovic.
• Tennis gets a shout-out in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue: Rafael Nadal and Bar Refaeli. Smolder on, Rafa.
• France is looking to host the Americans outdoors in the Davis Cup quarterfinals in April.
• What's it like to travel the world with the tennis tour? On The Go Tennis' Q&A with WTA videographer Robin Fenlon offers some great insight. "Life on the road is hard," says Fenlon. "I think it's easy to forget that when you come home every day. The most important thing I've learned being on tour is how tough a lack of routine can be. The pressure of having the basics of eating and drinking so up in the air, and then having to perform on the tennis court, has given me a huge amount of respect for the players." Still, sounds like a good gig.
• Do Petra Kvitova and Tomas Berdych come as a two-for-one deal? Both are sponsored by Nike and now they've both landed sponsorships with BMW. Time to trade in that Skoda, Petra.
• Petr Korda, who won the 1998 Australian Open, is keeping the champion genes going. His daughter Jessica just won the Australian Open golf title, scissor kick included. • Non-tennis: Nerve.com lists the 50 greatest love songs of all time. So Happy Valentine's Day, I guess.