In the latest installment of Tweets of the Week, Brad Gilbert is Linsane in the membrane, Ryan Harrison continues his reputation for being born in the wrong era, and Amer Delic laments the fact that he's not Roger Federer.
Tweet of the Week: Brad Gilbert has some sound advice for Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin.
Best of the Rest
10. Aussie dilemma: Coach Roger Rasheed makes a good point about the difficulty of popularizing tennis in Australia.
9. Rumblin,' bumblin,' stumblin': The AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am was a good source of entertainment for Andy Roddick.
Would anyone else much rather watch chris berman play golf than the PGA guys this week??This is awesome
— andyroddick (@andyroddick) February 10, 2012
8. Sand courts: As Anne Keothavong points out, playing in the desert has its issues.
7. Old Man Harrison: Check, mate.
6. The gun show: Yaroslava Shvedova's got her eye on you, Rafa.
5. Bonnie & Clyde: Julia Goerges teamed up with Zheng Jie in doubles in Doha, called her Jay-Z all week and then posted this pic. Gangsta-ish.
4. Legends: It's always nice to see the old guard healthy and happy. Here's Amelie Mauresmo and Mary Pierce at last week's Paris tournament. Retirement looks good on them.
3. The luck of Fed: Look, Amer, if you win 16 Grand Slam titles, things will break your way too.
2. Valentine's Day winner: Well done, Bob.
1. Valentine's Day loser: This tweet has cracked me up all week, bro! http://twitter.com/sloanetweets/statuses/168897459588829186