Daily Bagel: Alisa Kleybanova 'strong on the inside' throughout treatment
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Andy Rocket -- I mean "Roddick" -- "blah blah blahs" his way to asking people to download the official mobile app of the Sony Ericsson Open.
• espnW talks to Alisa Kleybanova's coach, Julian Vespan. "I never saw her cry, not once, but I could see she was in much pain from the treatments," Vespan said. "I would go see her, and she would be fine, but I was then not. I was not feeling as strong as she was because I saw how she looked. She was weak on the outside, but strong on the inside. Always."
• Janko Tipsarevic tells The Tennis Space why Novak Djokovic is the best thing that has happened to Serbia and why the nation needs to join the European Union. "A few months ago, I tweeted: 'I keep telling you, Novak. One more big win and we will join the EU.' Honestly, what this guy is doing internationally for Serbia – apart from our current president who is doing a good job and wanting Serbia to get to the EU – Novak is one of our main weapons to help improve the perspective that people have of the country worldwide."
• Venus Williams is relaunching her EleVen clothing line in Miami.
• Hairdo alert: Alexander Dolgopolov got corn rows.
• That's a good-looking xylophone, fellas.
• Non-tennis: Whether you end up reading these books or you just enjoy the fun reviews, the Morning News Tournament of Books is fun to track. See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.