Daily Bagel: Serena's workout mix
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Check out this slow-motion video of Novak Djokovic in action. It's mesmerizing.
• Want to work out like Serena Williams? Here's a 60-minute workout mix curated by the woman herself.
• Billie Jean King reflects on the birth of women's professional tennis. King and the rest of the Original 9 will reunite Saturday at the Family Circle Cup in Charleston, S.C.
• The top Romanian men have boycotted this weekend's Davis Cup tie against the Netherlands in protest of the dismissal of captain Andrei Pavel.
• The ATP highlights its most improved players through the first part of 2012: Milos Raonic, Tomic, Matt Ebden and Kei Nishikori.
• A fine long read by Jon Wertheim from last week's Sports Illustrated about Richard Williams and Karl Behr, two great tennis players who survived the sinking of the Titanic. You can hear Jon discuss the article on the Inside Sports Illustrated podcast with Richard Deitsch.
• Non-tennis: Lots of people are rooting for Tiger Woods this weekend at the Masters. GQ argues that you shouldn't:
But when the fissures in Tiger's veneer became faults and their friction brought on a big old global quake, what was left to gain was the clearest picture of the star we'd ever seen. Instead of coming clean, though, and owning up in full to -- or maybe even altering -- the behavior he'd concealed all along, he has made certain he is less exposed, not more. He's doubled down on the strategy that broke him. The mistake, Tiger seems to believe, was that the secret had gotten out, not that he'd misplayed his power.See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.