He Said/She Said: Table tennis, addictions and bold predictions
By C.W. Sesno, SI.com
From music videos to shopping addictions to ping-pong, here's the best from the week in the tennis Twitterverse.
Tweet of the week: After hearing the production, seeing it is quite a frightening thought.
Best of the Rest
10. Serena's steps to recovery: Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
9. Health update: We're hoping you can get back out there soon too, Mardy.
8. Opposite day: Interesting development. I disagree here, but then again, I'm a man who enjoys some shuteye.
7. Tropical University: Yuck, homework. We feel so bad for you.
6. Paging Al Gore: Quick, we need someone to fix the Internet so she can support her man!
5. Your wish is granted: John Cena smelled what The Rock was cooking on Sunday, as The Rock jumped up and caught Cena with a Rock Bottom. A quick count and it was over.
4. Call Me Maybe: No judgment here. Nothing bad to say about this song.
3. Coach's duty: A good coach leads on and off the court. Then again, at 19, Ryan Harrison should probably be able to tie his own tie.
2. Bold prediction: John Isner is playing some of his best tennis and has looked good on clay in his Davis Cup matches this year. But he's tallied a grand total of two wins at Roland Garros, so this might be lofty expectations.
1. Care for a game?: Victoria Azarenka went on to say she's "not too bad" and plays table tennis with a two-handed backhand. I fancy myself a potent counterpuncher with a devastating forehand. At my last job, I was the office champion. So, Vika, here's my official challenge to a game. Perhaps next time you're in New York ... https://twitter.com/#!/vika7/status/187534298503577600