Andy Roddick's birthday wishes, a baby's Apple branding and Serena Williams' healthy outlook on life -- all of that and more in the week's best tennis tweets.
Tweet of the Week: Do the twins jokes get old? Possibly. But Amer Delic spices his up with a solid visual gag.
Best of the Rest
10. What are the odds?: Roddick takes care of three birthdays with one tweet.
9. Strike a pose: Victoria Azarenka recently invested in some fancy photography equipment, which she tested out on Rafael Nadal. Not bad, Vika.
8. Wake-up call: It must be the weirdest thing to get a surprise visitor at your door asking you to pee in a cup.
7. For a good cause: Join the Bryans' campaign to support U.S. Olympic and Paralympic athletes.
6. Spring break with Sascha: Serena Williams' hitting partner, Sascha Bajin, is always up to something. To quote his boss (see below), "Life."
5. Celebrities, they're just like us: Boris Becker + McDonald's = Giggle.
4. iBaby: Take that, Bill Gates!
3. Medieval Times: Who knew Janko Tipsarevic and SI.com tennis producer Chris Sesno had something in common?
2. Cruelty: There is nothing meaner than when a supermodel tweets a picture of a stack of donuts. Nothing.
1. Life: Serena Williams: Optimist. http://twitter.com/serenawilliams/statuses/190661777913167872