Five thoughts on James Blake's prank on John Isner, which given the picture, is pretty self-explanatory.
1. Did James have all those styrofoam peanuts lying around the house or did he actually go to the store and buy them?
2. Dude, do you not lock your car?
3. This was actually very thoughtful of James. No way John's getting hurt if he's packed in all that.
4. Great prank, James. Really. But let's go with an eco-friendly alternative next time. Maybe just actual peanuts. I'm just throwin' it out there.
5. Need some ideas for revenge, John? This is a pretty good place to start. If you're willing to tilt your head 90 degrees to the left, you can see Isner's reaction here. Come on, Big John, laugh a little. You're going to need a good sense of humor now that you're the American No. 1.