The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• The first portion of Maria Sharapova's postmatch interview after winning the Stuttgart title Sunday is pretty straightforward. But wait for the one-minute mark, when Sharapova lets her guard down a bit. Winning a Porsche will do that.
• I really can't say enough about the quality display by Sharapova and Sam Stosur in their quarterfinal, which the Russian won 6-7 (5) 7-6 (4) 7-5. Here's the match in its entirety, though if you don't have three hours to spare, here's the highlight reel. Even the latter is 23 minutes long. That's how great this match was.
• The ATP site has a nice Q&A with Brian Baker, who won the Savannah Challenger over the weekend to earn a French Open wild card.
• Peter Bodo compares Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic by the numbers.
• Here's Andy Murray in an interview with Sport magazine: "I'd be disappointed [if I don't reach the last four at a Grand Slam], but very few people can say they're in the top four in the world at what they do. You wouldn't view the fourth-best businessman in the world as a failure."
• Tennis matches streaming on Facebook? Get ready for it.
• If you're like me and you've always dreamed of the day you could see Juan Martin del Potro ride a bike, well, today is your lucky day.
• Non-tennis: I hope your Monday is going better than this kid's. See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.