It seems the North American heat and humdity is getting to people because everyone be actin' crazy this week. From holes-in-one to gold-medal naps to amusement-park hijinks, here are the Tweets of the Week.
Tweet of the Week: Micaela Bryan wants a playmate. She'll take a Baby McWozzilroy if need be.
Best of the Rest
10. Hole-In-One: If Olivier Rochus won't brag about his feats on the links, Philipp Petzschner will do it for him.
9. Transport woes: Players complaining about the tournament transport at the U.S. Open is as reliable as fans complaining about the lack of a roof over Arthur Ashe Stadium. Alla Kudryavtseva gets in the first dig.
8. Kings Island Killer: It's not the Cincinnati Masters until someone tweets a pic from nearby Kings Island.
7. Things that make you go hmm ...: Will Gilles Simon ever live down his comments opposing equal prize money?
6. Rafa on the mind: Tweets are the new Hallmark card.
5. Nap time for ReRe: Serena Williams' hitting partner Sasha Bajin is a true value-add on Twitter.
4. Save college tennis: Proud Georgia Bulldog John Isner weighs in on the NCAA's proposed changes to college tennis.
3. Gold-medal pitchers: Bob and Mike Bryan threw out the first pitch at a Cincinnati Reds game.
2. Dr. Spaceman strikes again: Are we sure this is a real doctor? British player Melanie South recounts an odd interaction between doubles partner Arina Rodionova and a doctor in Russia, where they competed in an ITF tournament.
1. Medal for effort: Laura Robson gets a second silver medal to keep her company Stateside. https://twitter.com/laurarobson5/statuses/236546382574546944