From weirdness in Austin, Texas, to Gael Monfils' return to traffic woes in China, here is the best of the week from the Twitterverse.
Tweet of the Week
You guys, I don't think Andy Roddick is doing retirement right.
Best of the rest
10. Feliz Feliciano: While in Vietnam for an exhibition, Feliciano Lopez celebrated his 31st birthday with a few familiar names.
9. Austin Powersova: British doubles player Ross Hutchins takes his maiden voyage to St. Petersburg.
8. The cheating champion: Andy Murray has some 'splainin' to do after his dog, Maggie (yes, she has a Twitter account), finds some photos of him in a ... uh ... compromising position.
7. Rollin' with my homies: Speaking of dogs, it looks like Svetlana Kuznetsova is spending some quality time with hers.
6. Keep Austin weird: When Portlandia inevitably finishes its run on IFC, methinks a series on Austintopia might be in order.
5. Great support: Taylor Townsend has quite a crew backing her up in her dispute/misunderstanding with the USTA.
4. Hurry up and wait: Laura Robson is into her first WTA final, in Guangzhou, and it sounds like she's getting the full China experience.
3. Practice partner: Jack Sock could do worse. And yes, this might just be an excuse to post a picture of Tommy Haas shirtless.
2. La Monf on the scene: Gael Monfils returned to the tour this week in Metz, France.
1. 'Nuff said: In Russia, good weekend has you. http://twitter.com/SvetlanaK27/statuses/249122699950034944