Tweets of the Week
From weirdness in Austin, Texas, to Gael Monfils' return to traffic woes in China, here is the best of the week from the Twitterverse.
Tweet of the Week
You guys, I don't think Andy Roddick is doing retirement right.
Best of the rest
10. Feliz Feliciano: While in Vietnam for an exhibition, Feliciano Lopez celebrated his 31st birthday with a few familiar names.
9. Austin Powersova: British doubles player Ross Hutchins takes his maiden voyage to St. Petersburg.
8. The cheating champion: Andy Murray has some 'splainin' to do after his dog, Maggie (yes, she has a Twitter account), finds some photos of him in a ... uh ... compromising position.
7. Rollin' with my homies: Speaking of dogs, it looks like Svetlana Kuznetsova is spending some quality time with hers.
6. Keep Austin weird: When Portlandia inevitably finishes its run on IFC, methinks a series on Austintopia might be in order.
5. Great support: Taylor Townsend has quite a crew backing her up in her dispute/misunderstanding with the USTA.
4. Hurry up and wait: Laura Robson is into her first WTA final, in Guangzhou, and it sounds like she's getting the full China experience.
3. Practice partner: Jack Sock could do worse. And yes, this might just be an excuse to post a picture of Tommy Haas shirtless.
2. La Monf on the scene: Gael Monfils returned to the tour this week in Metz, France.
1. 'Nuff said: In Russia, good weekend has you. http://twitter.com/SvetlanaK27/statuses/249122699950034944