The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Andrea Petkovic goes behind the scenes at the Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo, with cameo appearances from Ana Ivanovic, Angelique Kerber and Momochan.
• A day after experiencing dizziness during her match against Roberta Vinci, Victoria Azarenka withdrew from Tokyo. Kerber was the beneficiary of the walkover. She'll face Agnieszka Radwanska in one semifinal, while Sam Stosur will take on Nadia Petrova in the other.
• Roger Federer has yet to decide whether he will play Shanghai, according to a Swiss reporter. The Masters tournament begins Oct. 7.
• Congratulations to Liezel Huber and her husband, Tony, who welcomed a baby boy into their family. Joshua Jacob Huber was born early Thursday morning to his birth mother and the Hubers will adopt him.
• Please take 30 seconds to watch this promotional video for next week's China Open, featuring Novak Djokovic and Azarenka.
• Tennis.com's Steve Tignor takes a look at YouTube footage of Federer's first match against Andy Murray, in the 2005 Bangkok final (which Federer won 6-3, 7-5):
Murray, like all 18-year-olds, is looser than his 25-year-old version, and he plays like a kid with nothing to lose. On this day at least, he hits his forehand with more abandon than he does now. But he wasn’t so loose that he didn’t get angry. After one forehand winner, he gestures toward his box in that way we’ve come to know—and love?—so well.
• Speaking of Murray, girlfriend Kim Sears is not one for opulent displays of fashion when she's out picking up dog poop.
• Non-tennis: Might want to save this to watch later: Beck and friends cover INXS' album Kick in its entirety. See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.