From (more) weirdness in Austin, Texas, to Novak Djokovic's baggage to Milos Raonic's sweet gift, here is the best of the week from the Twitterverse.
Tweet of the Week
Who knew Caroline Wozniacki was the jealous type?
Best of the rest
10. Party rock is in the house tonight: Credit to Redfoo for putting a $50,000 tournament on the map. And for putting together a solid tournament goodie bag.
9. Japan standards: To be fair, the mirror still does its job.
8. Cut off: What happens in China stays in China. No, really, you can't tell anyone about it.
7. Translation error or just good advice?: Maybe the fan just likes a quick pace of play?
6. That's sweet: Milos Raonic gets a candy lei in Bangkok.
5. Close call: Ivo Karlovic gives us a behind-the-scenes look at the traveling life of a tennis pro. Lose and rush to the next tournament ASAP.
4. Hop on, hop off: Can we get a shot of Mike in a Baby Bjorn?
3. Point of order: Still weird to think Marat Safin is now an elected government official.
2. Get a dog sitter: Novak Djokovic is off to Asia in his quest to finish the year at No. 1. I don't think his poodle, Pierre, has a China visa.
1. Halloween came early: This week in "Andy Roddick profiles Austin's weirdness": http://twitter.com/andyroddick/statuses/250922845780209664