Daily Bagel: Maria Sharapova interviews Maria Sharapova
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Marion Bartoli scored to Moves Like Jagger? Posted.
• Maria Sharapova does a Q&A with herself. It's ... amusing. Some highlights:
Q: Trend I'm liking now?
Silk pants. A little baggy around the butt area. And skinny on the ankle. Sometimes I look at my closet and wonder if I have a pregnant sister!
Q: My favorite new game?
I don't know what it's called or if it has a name because it really is stupid but it's two miniature pigs...which you roll like dice and you get a certain amount of points depending on how they land. ... [I]t's a lot of brainless fun which is sometimes exactly what everyone needs in this serious life of ours. And I have won the most games so far. Thank you very much!
• David Ferrer, Petra Kvitova and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova are just a few who have experienced stomach problems in China. Blame it on the food?
• Li Na faces a tremendous amount of pressure as she returns to Beijing for the China Open, but this time she's armed with Carlos Rodriguez, who has done his part to build her confidence back up.
• Hsieh Su-Wei wrote a column for China Daily. This comment about Laura Robson (whom Wei defeated in the Guangzhou final) was pretty great:
I was very surprised that Laura Robson (the runner-up in Guangzhou) defeated Li Na in the US Open. No offense, but I was like "oh, are you kidding me? How did that happen?"
I was really shocked, but I have to admit (Robson) is a genius. All the left-handers are geniuses.
• Eurosport's Simon Reed takes a look at the potential lineup at the WTA Championships.
• Non-tennis: I would recommend watching this video of every drink taken in Mad Men at the end of your day. See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.