As Sorana Cirstea warned us, the tweets would be hard to come by this week because so many players are in China, where Twitter is blocked. But this week did include Andy Murray's triumphant return to Twitter after a four-month absence, Andy Roddick's boy-band musings and more.
Tweet of the Week
Kleybanova update: Italian tennis writer Angelica Fratini gives a welcome update on Alisa Kleybanova. The Russian was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma last year and returned to the WTA Tour in March in Miami, where she won in her first-round match. She hasn't played since then but it sounds like she's doing well.
Best of the rest
10. Digital freedom: Andrea Petkovic announces her return to Europe after playing the China Open.
9. Baby Bryans: Baby Bryans: Bob Bryan takes a walk down memory lane.
8. The hangover: That's a pretty dangerous gift from the Beijing tournament organizers.
7. Operation Get Sam on Twitter: Australian Casey Dellacqua is doing her best to persuade good friend and Fed Cup teammate Sam Stosur to get on Twitter.
6. Sloane thoughts: It's been a while since Sloane Stephens made an appearance on this list, but she's back to dropping truth bombs.
5. Nice wall: Did Laura Robson owl the Great Wall?
4. Andy wants it that way: Huh. Who knew?
3. Glamour life: Yaroslava Shvedova shows off her cozy accommodations for next week's tournament in Osaka, Japan.
2. Hometown hero: Kei Nishikori is having a fine week at the Japan Open, beating Tomas Berdych 7-5, 6-4 to become first Japanese man to make the semifinals.
1. Welcome back, Andy Murray: The newly minted U.S. Open champion is back on Twitter, and his first substantive tweets involved 6-5 Bernard Tomic's cramming himself into a locker.