Maria Sharapova and Fernando Verdasco may be the only two people on earth who hadn't heard of Gangnam Style, while Milos Raonic is proving to be a must-follow on Twitter. Here are the best tweets of a very full week of tennis.
Tweet of the week: This Serena superfan has had me "awwww-ing" all week here in Istanbul. When Serena gave him a ball, a hug, and her hitting partner went back to give him one of her rackets, he literally swooned. Nice to see the love for women's tennis here in Turkey.
Best of the rest
10. Auf wiedersehen, Angie: Angelique Kerber may have gone 0-3 at the WTA Championships, but she played the match of the tournament against Victoria Azarenka and will likely end the year in the top five. What an incredible year for her, which she ended by jumping into the pool outside the hotel bar last night.
9. Thanks, Sloane: A loyal Sports Illustrated reader, I see.
8. Spoiler alert: Just smile and walk away, Lisa.
7. Run it: Sharapova was asked about this "Run, run!" moment after her three-set marathon win over Agnieszka Radwanska at the WTA Championships. "Well, I was doing all the running, so... In that point, I finally like moved in and hit an approach shot winner for the first time, so I was just happy about that." Nevertheless, the GIF is fantastic.
6. Sugarpova rush: The question is does anyone ever feel "flirty" at 6:00 a.m.?
5. Can you pee on court?: Players might have to start.
4. Gangnam what?: Sharapova said she had no idea how to pronounce Gangnam Style when Laura Robson asked her to do the intro to the video. At least she was better than Verdasco.
3. Taxi Cab Confessions: Ah, the glamorous life of a tennis player.
2. Well you were just asking for it, Janko: Sounds like that practice session didn't go so well.
1. Are you not entertained?: Feliciano Lopez swears his revenge on Milos Raonic. http://twitter.com/feliciano_lopez/statuses/261592275598057473