Halloween takes over the tennis world and Venus Williams tries to re-brand the Tennis Channel. Here are some of the best tweets from the week in tennis.
Tweet of the Week: The Agassis always do it right on Halloween. This year: Slash Agassi and Bjork Graf. Love the commitment.
Best of the rest
10. Ryan Harrison gets creepy: Unintentionally, but still.
9. PseudoFed's got a boatload for the kids: I have to think Roger Federer's house would be a hit on Halloween given his Lindt sponsorship. But PseudoFed clearly has him beat.
8. Keep Calm and Roddick On: Andy Roddick, NBA analyst.
7. Listen to Petko: Andrea Petkovic's rule for concert-goers is a must.
6. Alex and Judy, sitting in a tree: I find Judy Murray's obsession with her son's ex-coach, Spanish Davis Cup captain Alex Corretja endearing. And understandable.
5. Hurricane Sandy hits Dinara Safina: When Dinara speaks it's time to listen.
4. Living the good life: Wimbledon doubles champion Freddie Nielsen is getting the star treatment in London, where he and partner Jonny Marray qualified for the ATP's World Tour Finals.
3. Looks like we made it: Cryptic tweets are fun.
2. Venus keeps it classy: If I'm Tennis Channel I'm definitely rebranding to "Tennis Chanel".
1. Serena Williams, life ruiner: Her poor hitting partner, Sascha Bajin is just trying to enjoy his offseason. Let him, Serena.