With the offseason finally here, some players are vacationing, others are working the exhibition circuit and at least one, apparently, is falling asleep at the sink. Here are some of the best tweets from the week.
Tweet of the week: Andy Roddick, in Toronto for an exhibition with Milos Raonic, was served "Daniel Nestor" wine, much to his chagrin.
Best of the rest
10. Frightening: Well, Shahar Peer is a heck of a lot braver than I would be.
9. How do you really feel?: Mardy Fish co-signs Roger Federer's call for faster courts.
8. Well, it is the offseason: Victoria Azarenka hits up the Golden Arches.
7. Blonde ambition: Heh. Thunder Balls.
6. The Force is strong in this one: Jedi Nole did right by his Slovakian coach Yoda in stopping by Bratislava for an exhibition.
5. Full extension: Never trust a wife who has Twitter. Just never do it.
4. This Modern Love: Bloc Party and Rafa are on another level, according to Petko.
2. Robbo's tired: Laura Robson is in the midst of an intense training block, but never mind that. Why does she leave her shower gel next to the sink?
1. Bacon, Bacon, BACON!: Janko Tipsarevic speaks some truth. http://twitter.com/TipsarevicJanko/statuses/269139236475764736