Daily Bagel: Lendl-Murray a dynamic duo
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Roger Federer gets the superstar treatment in this Brazilian ad for Gillette. The best part of the commercial? A glimpse of Federer in a sleeveless shirt. Yeah, leave that look to Rafa.
• Ivan Lendl says he wants to coach Andy Murray for the rest of his career.
"I have a lot of plans where I would like to see Andy end up with his game. I think (he can achieve) a lot more. I'm not going to say a number of Grand Slams, I'm just going to say where Andy is now. I take point A - when we started working - now he's at point B, and when I envisage (where he can get to) I would say he's about 20 per cent there."
• Maria Sharapova was in India last week promoting her new deal with Homestead, a U.K. real estate development company. The idea of her "hogging" on Indian food is a worthy visual.
"I am so excited to be hogging on spicy Indian food and have enjoyed my stay in India. I missed going around the city and other places but have picked up a shawl for my mom as a memento from India which I would be gifting her once I get back home. It was a very short visit, but I have had so many great experiences and I wish to come back again."
• Laura Robson tries to play coy when asked about Serena Williams' possible relationship with Patrick Mouratoglou, who coached Robson for a brief period in 2010.
"I don't think I should even be going into this conversation," she says, laughing. "Um, I think he's done a very good job ... Hah! Yeah ... whatever he's doing is obviously working ... tennis‑wise!"
• According to The Guardian, Serena is a Superhuman.
• Chris Evert, Lindsay Davenport and Justin Gimelstob will play themselves on an upcoming episode of CSI.
• Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech offered his support to the Czech Davis Cup team with this video of him drumming Eye of the Tiger while wearing Radek Stepanek's kit. Steps returned the favor by wearing a Chelsea beanie.
• Non-tennis: Who killed the Twinkie? See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.