The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: The Eurosport WATTS "Best of Tennis" compilation is, as always, a must watch.
• Charles Barkley picks his Sportsman of the Year. It's Andy Murray.
I always root for the guys who have not won a championship because you hate to see guys on that list -- and I would know. I call it the sh-- list. That's why I was rooting for LeBron this year, too. You hate to see great players who don't win the title because every year they bring up all those same names. I've been watching this kid Murray bust his hump over the last couple of years. He has a whole country riding on him, and over and over again, the perception was he had let his country down.
• Robin Soderling is still struggling with the mono that knocked him off tour.
"In the past couple of months, I had my best weeks and days, which gives me the hope, but I get setbacks and feel worse again," Soderling said. "Overall, it's getting better, but I'm not as desperate to come back anymore tomorrow. I will give it a shot, of course, but I learned to live with the thought that maybe it will not be possible. Whatever happens, I will feel I did all I could."
• Looks like Roger Federer's offseason is going all right.
• Two WTA awards based on media voting have been announced: Yaroslava "Golden Set" Shvedova won Comeback Player of the Year and Laura Robson takes home Newcomer of the Year.
• Maria Sharapova tries her hand at Gangnam Style. At least I think that's what she's doing here.
• Non-tennis: Chinese website congratulates Kim Jong-Un on being named Sexiest Man Alive by The Onion.
See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.