The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Roger Federer dances a jig in Brazil. Federer's exhibition run through South America finally kicked off, and as if we needed a reminder that these are exhibitions, Federer lost to Thomaz Bellucci 5-7, 6-3, 4-6 on an indoor hard court in Sao Paulo.
• Troublesome report out of the Orange Bowl tournament in Plantation, Fla.: Local police were called after an allegations that a junior girl may have been struck in the head by her father with a racket after losing a match.
• Federer and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga thank Gillette for sponsoring the Federer tour of South America by shaving -- read: wiping shaving cream off their faces -- on stage.
• Federer has his eye on Rio: He says he'll play a lighter schedule in order to save his body for the 2016 Olympics.
• Federer launched his own YouTube channel, where all of his South American exhibitions will be streamed live.
• The Slice looks at its top 12 moments involving tennis and celebrities this year.
• From running back to water boy: Nice report here from the Orange Bowl, on Alexandra Kiick, daughter of Jim Kiick, the former running back on the Miami Dolphins' undefeated 1972 team.
• Steve Tignor offers an alternate way to look back at the season: a tennis quiz.
• The ATP is looking back at the big rivalries of 2012. Here's its take on Federer-Murray.
• Non-tennis: Buzzfeed offers 45 powerful images from 2012.
See or read something that you enjoyed and want to share? Feel free to email or tweet us links to pieces from around the Internet that may have slipped past our radar.