Novak Djokovic rolled past Germany's Florian Mayer 6-2, 6-1 in his opening match at the Rogers Cup on Tuesday night. He celebrated with an impromptu dance number to Daft Punk's Get Lucky.
So how does this boogie-down production rank in the surprisingly long canon of Djokovic's on-court dance moves? Here are five of our favorite Dancing Djoker moments:
1. Gangnam Style: A small army of ball kids leads Djokovic in a full-blown Gangnam Style dance after winning Beijing in 2012.
2. Thriller: As elaborate as it gets, Djokovic went full method in reenacting Michael Jackson's Thriller at the Monte Carlo players' party a few years ago.
3. The Funky Chicken: Flap those wings, Novak. Flap them like there's no tomorrow.
4. Gangnam Style with Ana Ivanovic: Djokovic gets major points for getting the perpetually shy Ivanovic to take part in the year's biggest dance craze during the Hopman Cup in January.
5. Dancing with the Stars: Djokovic inexplicably winds up shirtless while learning to ballroom dance at the 2011 Australian Open. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCEheMuVvPQ