Daily Bagel: U.S. Open women's final grabs higher TV ratings than men's
• Video: A fan-made song about Roger Federer called "Swiss Chocolate". It's quite something.
• Serena on a Sunday is an event: The U.S. Open women's final got higher ratings than the men's final.
• The ITF finally speaks: Marin Cilic has been found to have failed a doping test in May, suspended for nine months and eligible to return January 31, 2014. I'll have more on this when the full decision is released.
• Matt Cronin reports the WTA's Carlsbad tournament will move to Tokyo beginning in 2014, leading to a shuffle of the WTA's summer schedule.
• Bethanie Mattek-Sands tore her MCL in an indoor carpet tournament last week and is out for the season. Bad luck.
• Petra Kvitova was on-hand to cheer on the Czech Republic in their Davis Cup win over Argentina this weekend.
• The Spanish Tennis Federation won't comment on some media reports that Spain's Nuria Llagostera Vives may have failed a doping test at a tournament in Stanford this summer.
• From espnW, a Q&A with Sloane Stephens.
• Some public courts in Portland, Oregon are getting a makeover in honor of Alex Rovello, a University of Oregon standout who died in a cliff-diving accident.