On the heels of Roger Federer's successful and hilarious Twitter Q&A on Tuesday, Maria Sharapova popped on to Twitter to hold her own #AskMS session. Sharapova may have shut down her tennis season, but as her Twitter feed shows, her life goes on.
Here's what we learned from Sharapova's impromptu tweet session:
1. She's complicated.
2. She's trouble.
3. She hates soccer.
4. She hasn't given up on Colin Farrell, even if most of Hollywood has.
5. She won't be dating a dentist anytime soon.
6. She notices the ball boys.
7. She enjoys the simple things in life.
8. She is clairvoyant.
9. She's a great motivator.
10. She's flirted with being a brunette.
11. She should have given her dog a more gender-revealing name.
12. She'll be back on court in a couple of weeks. https://twitter.com/MariaSharapova/status/387669377988198400