The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Get to know Sloane Stephens.
• If you subscribe to TennisTV (and you should), then you're familiar with Kevin Skinner. The commentator decided to drop a bunch of Breaking Bad references while working last week's match between Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki at the China Open.
• Agnieszka Radwanska is not the Miley Cyrus of tennis. Good to have that cleared up.
• Redfoo talks to Marie Claire about his relationship with Victoria Azarenka and why he broke down in tears after hearing an emotional song while serving as a judge on The X Factor in Australia.
So when he started singing, “Don’t Let Me Go, don’t leave me now”, I imagined me saying that to Vika and all these feelings welled up and [the tears] just came out. I just said I'm not gonna try to fight it; I wanna show this kid that this is how powerful he is, singing this song right now. After the show I said I need you to sing that to me and I'm gonna send it on WhatsApp to Vika and I said, this kid is gonna help me fix things, ‘cause if I can show her that I'm thinking about her, that I wanna say to her don't leave me now... This is the power of good music.
• Spain is set to appoint Carlos Moya to replace Alex Corretja as Davis Cup coach.
• The Madrid Open caught up with the recently retired David Nalbandian.
• Richard Evans ruminates on this Golden Era of tennis.
• Third-ranked Andy Murray, who will not return to the tour this season after having back surgery, could slip to No. 5 by the end of the year.
• Fast-rising Australian Nick Kyrgios' season is over after he sustained an elbow injury.
• Non-tennis: Ultra-condensed classic books