Daily Bagel: Caroline Wozniacki tired of constant attention on her relationship
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: The top 10 hot shots from the Shanghai Masters.
• Hitting back against rumors of a break-up, Caroline Wozniacki is sick and tired of the media's attention on her relationship with Rory McIlroy.
"It is so annoying that the media and the so-called sources constantly spread the rumours. They write just what they want.
"I just want to be allowed to live my life off the court without all the speculation."
• Alisa Kleybanova got a wildcard into the main draw at the Kremlin Cup and came out on top of a three-plus-hour match to beat Varvara Lepchenko.
• For those interested in the Roger Federer coaching position, PseudoFed has posted the want ad.
• Another coaching vacancy: Laura Robson has decided not to re-up with Miles Maclagan.
• Here's a name we haven't seen in a while: Joachim "Pim Pim" Johansson is playing this week at the Stockholm Open.
• Kim Clijsters and new baby boy Jack make their first public appearance.
• Nice to see Dinara Safina again.
• Things are a little different at the Erste Bank Open in Vienna.• Non-tennis: The Big Picture takes a look at this year's Oktoberfest, which is in full swing in Munich.