Daily Bagel: Analyzing Rafael Nadal's games since his comeback
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: The WTA has listed their finalists for the shot of the year. Check out our list here.
• This infographic allows you to explore Rafael Nadal's 600+ games since his comeback on Feb. 5, 2013.
• Tennistopic.com has a Q&A with Feliciano Lopez (in Spanish), in which he rants about Twitter.
I use Instagram, for example, and the people are very affectionate, grateful and like it when I share things with them, but Twitter is really a problem. There are things that should be changed. A person should not be able to create an account and get to insult anyone he or she seems fit. That should be punished, it should be a law to regulate it. Someone should not be able to create a profile on Twitter, Facebook or any social network and insult people left and right and have nothing happen.
• Ever wonder what kind of training goes into being a Wimbledon ball boy? Here's a six-second glimpse into that world.
• Maria Sharapova: An entrepreneur, who also happens to be a celebrity.
• USA TODAY's Douglas Robson writes about his experience using PlaySight's SmartCourt, a new tennis technology that uses high-def cameras to capture player and ball movement.• Everyone knows that it seems like Serena Williams and the Big Four receive more media attention than the rest of the players on the ATP and WTA Tours combined. Jon Wertheim explains why.