The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Click! Click! Bam! The WTA has introduced a new feature on its site to help fans find out how to watch the week's tournament action.
• Beating Roger Federer is the kiss of death at a Grand Slam. So stop doing it!
• Federer as "plucky underdog"? It's come to this.
• LZ Granderson for ESPN.com, got some insight into John Isner from his girlfriend, Madison McKinley.
"That's the thing most people don't know about him. He's a friendly giant. The most gracious, giving guy I know. But he's also really determined and he can do anything he puts his mind to. When he wants something, he goes after it. When we met I had no idea who he was. I wasn't really into him. Now here we are."
Yes, here we are: interviews, charity work, celebrity … sort of.
At 6-foot-10 and 238 pounds, Isner is the biggest guy in the room -- physically. Despite being the top-ranked American male tennis player for the past two seasons, he still comes up a little short in star power, overshadowed by some of the space's other occupants, like Andy Roddick, James Blake, actor David Duchovny and Mets pitcher Matt Harvey.
"He's a lot more fun-going than people give him credit for," McKinley says. "When you see him play live, he interacts with fans, he's funny. It just goes unnoticed for some reason."
• Andy Roddick's Jay-Z impression needs some work.
• Behind the marketing of Eugenie Bouchard.
• Always a must-read from the guys over at The Grandstand: Facebook reacts to Stanislas Wawrinka's win over Rafael Nadal at the Australian Open.
• Victoria Azarenka got "fugged" by the girls over at Go Fug Yourself.
• An interview with Ana Ivanovic in Hello! magazine in Serbia.
• Bonus video: Rafael Nadal was the butt of quite a few jokes in this year's Eurosport WATTS Zap montage:
• Non-tennis: A bad lip reading of the NFL.