Daily Bagel: Roger Federer tries to stop Lionel Messi in new ad
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Roger Federer as a sumo wrestler? Lionel Messi as a tennis player? The two try their hand at a few new sports in this ad.
• Novak Djokovic lent a hand when thousands of Serbs were trapped in a snowstorm.
• British lawmakers are proposing a new law allowing for up to 10 years in prison for match-fixing.
• Annabel Croft isn't convinced Laura Robson's current coaching situation, in which she shares a coach with Eugenie Bouchard, is a good idea.
• Pome! Dominika Cibulkova launches her own fashion line, which prominently features her trademark shout.
• From Tennis Identity: Seven new trends in tennis apparel.
• Here's what Ana Ivanovic will be wearing at the French Open.
• Watch this dog go completely bonkers while watching the Australian Open women's final.
• Bonus: Gael Monfils dunks a basketball:
http://youtu.be/wobSM_o8XHU• Non-tennis: The NFL's most tortured fan bases.