Daily Bagel: Andy Murray takes wild card into ABN AMRO tournament
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: ATP Uncovered profiles Grigor Dimitrov.
• Andy Murray has taken a wild card into next week's ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Regardless of the result, the good news is his back must be feeling good.
• Sad news: Billie Jean King's mother has died. She was 91.
• Here's how the Fed Cup draw for this weekend's first-round ties turned out. The tie to watch remains Slovakia vs. Germany, but I'm interested to see how the young Americans fare against Italy.
• Marion Bartoli doesn't think women could play a best-of-five-set format.
• Andy Roddick and James Blake hit the links.
• A pretty amusing GIF of the WTA's new golden girl, Eugenie Bouchard, botching a serve.• Non-tennis: Picking all the medal winners as the Sochi Olympics kick off.