The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Start your week off with some solid tirades from the 2013 season. Ernests Gulbis and Benoit Paire destroying rackets play a central role.
• In case you missed the news from late Friday, Serena Williams is officially out of the BNP Paribas Open. Her name being on the initial entry list was, unsurprisingly, much ado about nothing.
• Worth re-reading: Sports Illustrated's Elizabeth Newman on why Venus and Serena should never return to Indian Wells.
• The ATP released its 2015 calendar, which includes 62 tournaments and expands the pre-Wimbledon grass-court season to three weeks.
• How Wimbledon is helping Stuttgart become a grass-court event.
• SI.com's Richard Deitsch examines whether Maria Sharapova has a future in broadcasting after her stint as a Winter Olympics correspondent for NBC.
• Video: Sharapova visits Russia House with Ato Boldon.
• Juan Martin del Potro, who is playing in the Netherlands this week, admits he's not 100 percent fit as he deals with a wrist injury.
• Here's what Rafael Nadal will be wearing this spring.
• Video: Behind the scenes of Agnieszka Radwanska's and Jerzy Janowicz's Polish commercial shoot.
• Congratulations to new dad Mardy Fish:
• Non-tennis: Julia Mancuso
has an awesome
case of "the Mondays."