Daily Bagel: Is this the real Ernests Gulbis?
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: The 15-minute tiebreaker Rafael Nadal played to beat Pablo Andujar last week in the Rio Open semifinals is worth a watch. Nadal saved two match points.
• Is Ernests Gulbis' current run of form a sign of things to come or just another flash of brilliance to be followed by a slump?
• Juan Martin del Potro says he just needs time and matches to get over his left-wrist injury.
• Venus Williams isn't looking to recapture her former glory.
• An interview with new Delray Beach Open champion Marin Cilic, who leads the ATP in wins this season.
• The Rio de Janiero state government owes the ATP $3 million and the ATP doesn't expect to get paid anytime soon.
• World Tennis Day is a week away.
• The ATP is offering free, high-quality streams from the tour's Challenger events.
• The much-publicized International Professional Tennis League seems to be struggling to get player commitments.
• The U.S. Supreme Court has declined to hear Tennis Channel's appeal in its case against Comcast.
• A video of a young Laura Robson hitting that lefty forehand.• Non-tennis: Japanese advice for tourists traveling to America.