• Video: 10 times Roger Federer hit a shot you didn't see coming.
• Tennis.com has a good interview with Djordje Djokovic, the youngest Djokovic, who is finding it tough to live up to his name.
But as Novak [Djokovic]’s star continued to rise, Djordje [Djokovic]’s path through the massed ranks of gnarled old journeymen and fresh-faced hot shots that make up the lower rungs of the professional tennis ladder was becoming ever more laden with difficulty.
These days, beating a Djokovic -- any Djokovic -- is a scalp worth having. And as Djordje has found so far, even the tour’s has-beens compete with a renewed vigor when they see him in the draw.
"The other players see my name, but it makes them even more determined,” he said, after a testing first year on the futures circuit which saw him record just two singles victories. “I’m trying to deal with this as best as I can but it makes my job even tougher. On court it feels like they have far more will to win compared to when I watch them play other players."
• Fernando Verdasco has reportedly hired Thomas Enqvist as his new coach. All the former players are coming out of the woodwork.
• The ATP breaks down Marin Cilic's improved serving under Goran Ivanisevic's tutelage.
• Ross Hutchins and Mark Petchey are the two candidates in the running for tournament director at the Aegon Championships.
• Mary Carillo got a contract extension with Tennis Channel.