The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Redfoo, Victoria Azarenka, Serena Williams and Gael Monfils sing Party Rock Anthem at Azarenka's charity event over the weekend. I didn't know it was cool for you to karaoke your own song. Isn't that like wearing your own band's T-shirt on stage at a concert?
• Happy World Tennis Day! The ITF is live-blogging the action all around the globe.
• Get to know Federico Delbonis of Argentina, another young name who just won his first ATP title, in Brazil.
Your best results have come on clay and is that your best surface? What do you feel are the strengths of your game?
Yes, to tell you the truth I feel it’s my favourite surface, because it is the one that I was brought up on. I always played on clay, but I hope that in the future I can play well on hard courts as well, as it is makes up almost 70 per cent of the tour. I feel good on this kind of surface, because my heavy forehand hurts a lot when it bounces. And that is very good.
• Grigor Dimitrov hit a lot of amazing shots en route to his title in Acapulco last week. This horrible shot was not one of those winners.
• Novak Djokovic wears some very baggy jackets for L'Equipe Sport & Style magazine.
• The International Premier Tennis League held its draft over the weekend. After an initial promise of six teams, the league was finalized with four teams after Kuala Lumpur dropped out. Team Mumbai, led by Rafael Nadal, is strong.
• More on the IPTL: Australia wants a franchise; the details on how exactly Sunday's draft went down are murky; and, because of a mix-up, Andre Agassi isn't even sure if he's going to play.
• From L'Equipe, Tomas Berdych is opting out of the Czech Republic's Davis Cup quarterfinal against Japan.
• Thoughts and prayers to Matt Cronin, the hardest-working man in tennis.
• Non-tennis: In case you missed it, Oscars host Ellen DeGeneres broke Twitter on Sunday night with this simple selfie