Daily Bagel: What does digging up Wimbledon's grass courts look like?
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Cool time-lapse of the most famous grass in tennis getting ripped up.
• Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian are just hanging out in Paris like normal people.
• Security cameras caught a 'prolific burgler' targeting Boris Becker's home in Wimbledon. Apparently, this isn't the first time this has happened, and Becker's wife Lilly says she has considered moving.
• It's good to hear Serena is ready to go for next week's Madrid Open.
• Marion Bartoli is set to play an exhibition event in Liverpool before Wimbledon.
• Want a guaranteed Center Court ticket at Wimbledon for five years? It'll cost you a measly $85,000. The All England Club is targeting wealthy Americans for these high-priced tickets to help fund its multi-million dollar renovation.
• Here's the entry list for the Aegon Championships.
• Marat Safin in ceremonial Russian military garb:
Принял участием в заставе2014. 2000 человек со всей России! Необходимо развивать это мероприятие по всей стране pic.twitter.com/QgIq7XVwiy
— marat_safin (@safin_marat1) April 26, 2014
• Sam Stosur and Dmitry Tursunov went wine tasting in Portugal.• Non-tennis: Here's a video of what happens when lawyers have to define the word "photocopier".