Daily Bagel: Wimbledon odds for Roger Federer's two sets of twins
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Roland Garros' five "completely crazy" moments from past French Opens.
• You knew this was coming: With twin boys joining twin girls in the Roger Federer household, you can now bet on the siblings' chances at Wimbledon. Per Darren Rovell of ESPN.com:
Ladbrokes, which operates more than 2,800 betting shops in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium and Spain, said Wednesday it was offering odds of 10,000 to 1 for the four Federer siblings to someday meet up in a mixed doubles Wimbledon final.
Ladbrokes also issued odds on any of the Federer children to win a Wimbledon singles title (100-1) or any combination of the Federer children to win a Wimbledon doubles title (33-1).
• Caroline Wozniacki told a Danish magazine that she wants to be "a relatively young mother."
• Four people were found dead in a fire at James Blake's Florida home. Blake and his family were not in the house. He had been renting out the property.
• Peter Bodo writes about the Madrid Open's "Magic Box." There's a reason I call it the Caja Tragica.
• Li Na comes in at No. 8 in Forbes' list of the most influential Chinese celebrities. She's the only athlete in the top 10.
• Solid effort from the folks at Swiss Mini People:
— MiniPeople.ch (@SwissMinipeople) May 7, 2014
• Here's a pretty sweet hot shot from Agnieszka Radwanska's first-round win over Eugenie Bouchard at the Madrid Open on Monday.
• Serena Williams' left leg was heavily taped during Tuesday's 6-2, 6-3 victory over Peng Shuai in Madrid. "I just had some issues and went preventive to make sure I didn't make anything worse," Williams said. • Non-tennis: SI.com's SportsKid of the Year project won a Sports Emmy on Tuesday night.