The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Roger Federer wears Google Glass while hitting with Stefan Edberg.
• Congratulations to UCLA and USC, your 2014 NCAA Champions.
• A long profile by Greg Garber for ESPN.com on Bob and Mike Bryan, who are two titles away from winning 100.
• The Nurnberg player party was Shakespeare themed, so the WTA decided to caption the photo gallery with a tip of the cap to the Bard. Very funny.
• Andy Murray tells BBC he would like to see successful top players help subsidize the ATP Futures Circuit.
"We want to make tennis a better sport and we want to make it easier for more players to make a living," said Murray.
"It's not about making millions, it's about being able to make a living.
"There's a lot of players that have to stop when they are 21 or 22 because they can't afford to play the game because the prize money is not high enough
"The Grand Slams obviously make a lot of money and the players at the top of the game could certainly help with that, too."
• Maria Sharapova surprised some fans at the Eiffel Tower.
• It's almost time for the French Open, which means it's our annual look back at the worst choke in Grand Slam final history.
• Non-tennis: Actor and former NFL player Terry Crews -- who is also plays the best character on Brooklyn Nine-Nine -- says the NFL is a cult.