The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Highlights from yesterday's draw ceremony with Rafael Nadal and Serena Williams.
• Stop what you're doing and read Grantland's Brian Phillips "Tennis Dictionary". An example:
Hawk-Eye (n.) — A cutting-edge computer system that can determine precisely where a ball has landed by modeling tens of thousands of possible trajectories and selecting the one that makes Roger Federer look stupid.
• According to Fox Sports Australia, Rafael Nadal isn't the best clay court player ever. So who is?
• GIF: Stan Wawrinka follows Roger Federer's footsteps and upgrades to a larger racket.
• A nice roundup of WTA players hitting the French Open player party last night.